September 4, 2008

Labor Day 2008

Marcel and I took advantage of the long weekend and headed back up to Olympia. I left work early Friday to try to beat the Portland traffic, which we did! I don't think 3 days is enough to warrant a trip, even going only to Washington but Marcel's dad got married, so we had the perfect excuse for the traveling. The ceremony was beautiful and marked the 4th one I attended this summer (#3 with Marcel)--let's just say I'm learning lots about weddings :) It was also Harbor Day (or weekend, I'm not exactly sure) in Olympia and Snoh (Marcel's little brother) was very excited to go and see the pirate boats. We were even able to tour one of the boats from "Pirates of the Caribbean". It's fun to do activities with little kids; they make it so much fun! Now it's back to my last week of work in my summer job and I have yet to find something else. I'm working on it and have applications turned in like crazy but nothings happened yet. Only time will tell I guess :)

These are just a few of the best pictures. I have 250+ from the weekend because that's what happens when I let Marcel be the photographer :)




Me and Marcel at his dad's wedding.








Enjoying a Labor Day date at Priest Point park. What a beautiful place Olympia is!






Still at the park; isn't he so handsome? I had to include a picture of just Marcel :)








Little brother, big brother with "Say Cheese" Faces








Me and my other family with some pirates on the pirate ship! Snoh was a little distracted with the little boy it looks like. He had a great time.





Snoh with all the pirate accessories







Marcel set Snoh on the trunk to open the door and without missing a beat he decided the roof of my car looked more fun.



1 comment:

Teri said...

Looks like tons of fun in Washington! It is cool you guys get to go travel to fun places together!