September 30, 2008

Engagement Pictures

I told you they were coming so here they are! I still haven't quite wrapped my head around how real this is. We've been talking about it for what seems like forever but it finally happened and I couldn't be happier.
Marcel Drew + MaryBeth = FAEA
(Forever And Ever Always)
A not very good picture of how beautiful my ring is! (More attempts to come)
The first kiss as an engaged couple
Look at my pretty ring ;)
My happiness always comes with tears
Wow, I can't believe this is happening!
Happily in love (no flash!)
Happily in love (with flash!)
Happy kisses
I'm lucky to get to kisses from him for the rest of forever
2 of my 5 bridesmaids! Missing: Emily & Hannah Shoemaker, Allison Scofield

2 comments:

StaceyNicole said...

YAY!! MB.....CONGRATULATIONS to you and your lucky man. The best is yet to be! I am very happy and excited for you!! much love

Ben and Krystle said...

WOW!! That is so exciting, congratulations on your engagment. You two are going to have a blast. Have fun with all the wedding plans.