September 27, 2008

Birthday Pictures #2

Because I have 735 pictures to go through I couldn't pick just 5 or 6, hence my second post of pictures!


Me and Marcel's footprints. One of mine is by each of his.















My first sand drawing of the day. The one on the other post was the last drawing I did...





My favorite wave picture of many that Marcel took. I have always enjoyed Seaside or Cannon Beach (the 2 beaches we frequent most) but I think I found a new favorite!






Marcel again holding the camera at weird angles, but again the weird angle made a picture we love most. I guess his ideas are pretty darn good (most of the time!)





On our way home we stopped at the Tillamook Cheese Factory. Its really quite boring, but they have really good free cheese samples for Marcel (fyi: MaryBeth doesn't eat cheese and that's one food I'm putting my foot down on trying 3 times) and the best ice cream.



I wanted to get in on taking pictures while the other was eating but it didn't work and this is what I got: a decent picture of my handsome boyfriend.



Again, I just have to say I had a great time on a birthday I wasn't terribly excited for. Thank you to all of you for the birthday wishes you sent my way.

No comments: