November 8, 2008

Wedding Update

Yesterday I turned in an application for reserving a location for our wedding. After what feels like forever of trying to pick a place, we made a very logical decision to get married at:
PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
It has been our home for the last 4 years and without it we wouldn't have ever met. We are both so proud of our university (my alma mater now!) and couldn't think of a better place to take the next step in our relationship. The plus side to being on campus instead of somewhere else is that we are also able to reserve something inside just in case Oregon weather acts up that weekend!
FYI: The date is still Saturday, May 30, 2009! Save the Date cards will be sent out shortly :)

1 comment:

Ben and Krystle said...

That is so excitting that you have picked the place of where you will be getting married at. I was wondering if I could get your e-mail address because I have changed my blog to an invite only so the only way for you to view my blog is if I allow it. If you want you can just send me an e-mial at krystledoherty@yahoo.com and than I will get you added so you can view my blog. Keep having fun with all those wedding plans