November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I had a great, but very busy, Thanksgiving this year. Because of my crazy schedule from working 2 jobs we had a limited amount of time to head to Olympia. We left Wednesday at 9pm and left about 7pm Thursday so I could be functioning enough to work BLACK FRIDAY at 6:30am!

Coco (Marcel's mom) hosted Thanksgiving at her house, which never happens. They always party hop from house to house. They had tons of food, most of which I don't eat (just like at Thanksgiving's at home) and company, including Marcel's cousins who adore me!

Next we headed over to Marcel's dad's house for Thanksgiving #2--thankfully we didn't eat again, just had a small dessert on our way out. Also we were coming in as most people were going out. This was the first time we had seen him since getting engaged and he and his new wife (as of August 30th) were helpful in handing out wedding tips!

We spent the drive back to Oregon wedding planning. We know a lot more now than I would have thought we'd already know but it has been a long week or so of getting to that point. We even looked at our location again yesterday to remind our brains that everything will be great! Only 3 more weeks until I go wedding dress shopping :)


Snoh has taken a great interest in photography and this was one of his pieces of art work! It's better than any of the ones we took of ourselves. Good thing he's the 3 year old :)



Me and my soon-to-be little brother!
This trip he even said I could be his sister...How thoughtful!

No comments: