November 12, 2008

PRIVATE UPDATED!!!

I'm going private!!

My facebook got hacked into and now I'm trying to be a little more cautious about this whole internet thing. I'm going to make the big change Friday (November 14) night. I know some people don't want to post their email address in a comment because of hackers, so I have cleared out one of my old email addresses to give out so you can email them to me.

Email mbshoemacca2004@yahoo.com your email address. I believe that you'll have to make an account when you go to my blog, but it does not create a blog for you. Make sure if you do have to make one to use the email address you sent me!

I know that this causes an extra step in the process of keeping up-to-date with everything going on in my life out in Oregon, but I feel like its time for the change!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MB, thanks for keeping your blog up - i feel that I can keep in contact w/you. I've had my 'myspace' page hacked, so understand your hesitation. please know that if we leave a comment to you w/our email addreses, same of the same folks can get it. yes, there are folks out there that need to get a life and quit doing things to others. Take good care, love, add

McClains said...

remember me