January 3, 2009

My Perfect Guy!

Since returning from Idaho, Marcel has gone over and beyond the call of duty in my house and he's slightly embarrased about me telling people, but like I said before he doesn't read this!

Each day when I've returned from work I discovered something domestic he had done. The first day he had cleaned the whole kitchen: stove, microwave, fridge and counters and even managed to mop the floors! The second day he had vacuumed the living room, did the dishes and even made lunch in time to have it ready for when I got home. Because he is worried about his domestic skills ruining his reputation, he told me to tell my roommmates that I did everything, but I'm not taking credit, because he did everything on his own without my asking!! A few weeks ago at pre-marital counseling, I re-remembered that he'd love to stay at home later in life when kids are in the picture, and after this week I think he'd do great :)

2 comments:

Ben and Krystle said...

That is awesome that he did that. It is great that he is already doing that before the marrige because once you start doing it he gets used to not haveing to do it. I am jealous it is hard for my husband to put his own clothes away!!

McClains said...

Those are the best guys to catch...it's nice huh? I have to admit that Chris does most of the cooking around our house, I Love it!! I am getting excited for you, married life is so fun!