January 2, 2009

Christmas in Idaho

Marcel and I were able to go to Idaho the 27th early early to spend Christmas with my family. I did have to leave Marcel behind 2 days so that I could go wedding dress shopping. Needless to say it was productive because I found "the perfect one" (as my sister wants me to say) and it is now at my mom's house waiting to be delivered to me in the spring in time for the big day in May! Going home also allowed the tradition of sister pictures to continue--see the newer post!

Some of the best!
Mom's Christmas tree
Marcel Drew & MaryBeth--again in Idaho!

Sisters having fun shopping

Wedding dress shopping!
It's okay to be on the web because:
1) Marcel doesn't read my blog and now that it is "private" he hasn't been invited yet. Oops :)
2) It is a very ugly dress from the first place we went that had about 5 choices ;(

No comments: