Since the day Marcel proposed to me we've prayed to always realize what is really important in the wedding (to us, hardly anything, besides the vows) and that the bigger thing is the marriage. The show made me re-realize a few things:
- We will forever put the other person's hopes, dreams, desires, needs and wants before our own
- Life will get messy and we'll face things we never could have dreamed, but God prepares us for all our challenges
- God brought us together nearly three years ago (1 week shy!) and He'll keep us that way if we keep him in our relationship
- There are rewards to marriage that you can never imagine until you are experiencing them firsthand
- I'm blessed to have found Marcel when I did, so that we could experience everything in life together.
- Marcel loves me more than I ever thought someone could be loved--he told me today that he loves me 85 trillion times more than I love him!