February 12, 2009

107 and Counting

About 3 or so weeks ago, I got really excited about making a chain countdown to May 30, 2009, just like little kids do for Christmas. I cut some paper we bought for our invitations into the infamous strips. I started with 110 strips, but messed up 2 of them by writing the wrong number on them, so I had a 108 link chain hanging around my room. I felt silly leaving it up this whole time without being able to rip any down, but the day finally came! I was finally able to rip one down last night, officially starting my countdown (it has been going in my head since about 125 days!) I guess now I need to get my butt in gear on planning the rest of our big day!

Enjoy some pictures I managed to get of the pretty pink and orange chain...
All 108 links
The first one I tore down

No comments: