December 20, 2008

Snow Storm in Forest Grove

It has been snowing since I got up this morning and since my work shift got cancelled I have thoroughly enjoyed doing nothing but staying dressed warm and scrapbooking my day away all while enjoying the snow storm. Every few hours me and Kelly go and very officially check the snowfall with our ruler. This last time we decided to take pictures to document the adventure it was!

Our "official" measuring shows 10 inches in our front yard, well more like sidewalk since I wasn't going to put my feet into the pile while being in my warm pajamas


Kelly's car (with mine and Amy's in the background) covered with snow. We are finding it very funny and ironic that Amy is in warm weather while her car is getting covered with snow.


My attempt to keep up with Kelly for artistic pictures! I like how my flash captured the snowflakes so well...




We've never remembered to do anything with our borrowed lawn chairs, like maybe put them in our garage, because we NEVER go in the backyard, but that is the very reason we went back there tonight.




These are Kelly's footprints in the snow when she was trying to measure the pyramid on our table, kinda seen in the picture above! It doesn't show very well either that with about another inch of snow we will officially be snowed it, at least through our back door.




Maybe for the first Christmas I'm not in Idaho I'll actually get a White Christmas!

No comments: