June 15, 2008

Finally, it seems like Summer

Forest Grove has finally had a few days of nice weather and we're all hoping it will last for awhile. I was able to enjoy the weather on an amazing picnic with Marcel at the city park with the best swings, my only reason for going to parks in the first place!

Me and Marcel enjoying each other's company after a great lunch of sandwiches and chips.








We're still kids at heart enjoying swings :)











Now that it's nice, poor college students/graduates will do just about anything for some extra cash! By the way, this is not me :)

2 comments:

McClains said...

Looks like you are doing well, I got your message...sounds awesome! Keep me updated. =)

StaceyNicole said...

MB--I love those pictures of you and your man! So perfect....and ohhh how I can relate to the money situation! haha....I love being poor!! Miss you!