May 22, 2008

It's Official!

I have a college degree! I made it through 4 years of college and ended on the best semester of them all. I just have to say thank you to my family and friends for their love and support during all the challenges I've faced and the fun I've had! Now for some pictures...



Me and my college roommates proud of our diplomas!








Striped of the ugly gowns to show our pretty dresses!









Next year it will be his turn, but for now my boyfriend couldn't be more proud :)










Me and my sister, Emily...Hannah couldn't be there in person but she was in spirit, as I was in Kansas for her high school graduation the week before.











1 comment:

McClains said...

Congrats! What are your plans for the future? You will for sure have to keep this blog updated, so easy to keep in touch! Take care